403: Chasing Dreams, Sleeping Better & Drinking Less Alcohol With James Swanwick
Today's episode is with James Swanwick. James is an Australian-American investor, entrepreneur, speaker, former SportsCenter anchor on ESPN and host of The James Swanwick Show podcast. He is the CEO of Swanwick Sleep and creator of blue-light blocking glasses Swannies, which helps people sleep better; and the author of The 30 Day No Alcohol Challenge, which helps people reduce or quit alcohol. Forbes listed James as one of 25 Professional Networking Experts to Watch in 2015. Swanwick has interviewed celebrities including Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
James is also host of The James Swanwick Show and has been interviewed on podcasts including Bulletproof Radio, Ben Greenfield Fitness, Art of Charm; news sites including Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, Psychology Today and Yahoo Health; and TV shows Live with Kelly and KTLA.
We talked about:
- 7 ways to sleep better (naturally)
- Why wearing blue-light blocking glasses will transform your sleep
- How to quit alcohol for 30 days (and why) AND
- 7 ways to socialize without alcohol
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Book: The 30-Day No Alcohol Challenge - https://www.amazon.com/30-Day-No-Alcohol-Challenge-Simple/dp/1533436649
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JamesSwanwickOfficial/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jamesswanwick
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jamesswanwick/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwXtHVaxsNLckxcpDiuNM5A
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesswanwick/
- Website at http://jamesswanwick.com/ and
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.