392: Transitioning to Full Time Entrepreneurship with RJ Hodges
Today's episode is with RJ Hodges. He is a bestselling co-author of the book Mission Unstoppable partnering with world renowned leaders George Fraser and Les Brown. He is also the author of You Can’t Practice At The Game, The Art of Mastering You Volume One and an audio book series called Winner Status. His content contributes thought provoking information/principles that encourage, educate, and inspire people to make an impact in their own lives as well as those they come into contact with.
We discussed the following:
- How to turn inward and personally develop from a light-hearted upbeat perspective with a focus on mastering yourself.
- How to transition to full time entrepreneurship
- How to develop your brand when starting out AND
- How to deal with an imposter syndrome
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Website: www.rjhodgesspeaks.com
- Email: email@example.com
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.