384: How To Be A Conflict Healer With Dave Gerber
Today's interview is with Dave Gerber. Dave is known as the conflict healer and he is focused on standardizing and transforming workplace conflict. As the president and founder of Synergy Development and Training, LLC he uses his ability as a change catalyst to motivate people to become the best version of themselves. He inspires his audiences to transform the way they engage with the world around them and we dove into the following topics:
- How to communicate when there is conflict
- What types of leaders the world needs AND
- Masculinity in the 21st Century
Resource Mentioned In The Episode:
- Conflict Healer Website: http://conflicthealer.com/
- Synergy DT Website: www.synergydt.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davegerber/
Sponsor for this episode is Plastiq.com which is a service that makes it possible to pay bills like rent, tuition, or mortgage payments — and even invoices — by credit card when you ordinarily couldn’t.
Go to plastiq.com/nomads today – and when you sign up and make your first payment up to $1,000, Plastiq will waive the transaction fee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.