368: How To Get Your Website To Convert Better With Chris Dayley
Today's episode is with Chris Dayley. Chris is a digital marketing entrepreneur with a passion for helping businesses succeed online. After spending years driving traffic through SEO and PPC efforts, Chris turned his attention to the user experience of websites to see if he could influence traffic to convert better. After running his first successful test, he fell in love and began focusing on helping businesses test their website experience.
In 2014, he started his Conversion Optimization agency Dayley Conversion, which was a full service agency helping businesses discover what converts best on their sites through testing. In 2016 he merged his company with Disruptive Advertising, where he currently works as VP of site testing and optimization. They offer full- service A/B testing solutions to clients including strategy, design, development and analytics.
We touch on the following in our interview
- How to get your website to convert better
- How to turn PPC traffic into customers (PPC + A/B Testing)
- Psychology of Marketing - what influences your website audience behavior?
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Optimizely: https://www.optimizely.com
- VWO: https://vwo.com
- Unbounce: https://unbounce.com/
- Disruptive Advertising: https://www.disruptiveadvertising.com/
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.