365: How To Have Revolutionary Conversations With Mark H. Fowler
Today's interview is with Mark Fowler. Mark is the president of Stowe Management Corporation, and a business re-engineering specialist. Deficiencies in the way we communicate and increasingly divisive rhetoric espoused by our local and national leaders has seeped into our professional environments.
He is on a mission to create business environments that embody a culture of peace. Alongside Barbara Gaughen-Muller, Fowler developed a program, Revolutionary Conversations, to improve the quality of workplace interactions in order to help improve not only the peaceful culture of a business but also its bottom line. The methodology taught by Fowler and Gaughen-Muller can be used to overcome some of today’s most difficult business problems, including improving hiring and training, promoting employee engagement, reducing workplace harassment and bullying, uniting a group around a common purpose, and anything else that requires interaction for superior success.
We talk about how to encourage productive, peaceful communications between businesses and internally.
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Stowe Management Corporation: http://www.estowemanagement.com/
- Mark H. Fowler Linkedin Page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markhfowler
- Revolutionary Conversations Book: https://www.amazon.com/Revolutionary-Conversations-Tools-Need-Success-ebook/dp/B00HNUE3IA
- One on One Coaching: http://tayorockson.com/brand-with-a-purpose/
- Thought Leadership Membership Platform: https://www.thoughtleaderprogram.com/courses/membership
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.