357: How To Choose Goodness With Tommy Breedlove
Today's episode is with Tommy Breedlove. Tommy Breedlove is the founder of Choose Goodness, a company dedicated to helping executives and entrepreneurs focus beyond the financial bottom line. By empowering leaders, Tommy bridges the gap between humanity and profitably. He transforms organizations to attract and retain the best and brightest people, create a loyal customer base and promote goodwill within their communities. Choose Goodness provides both the rational and emotional perspectives to the strategic and financial decision making process. Since beginning his career at Deloitte, Tommy has spent 20 years serving companies as a CPA and financial consultant. He still serves as Board Advisor, Chair and/or Director for multiple for-profit and civic entities.
We discuss the following:
- Reconnecting your passion to organizational greatness
- How to use the power of choice, to empower and monetize your goodness
- Why “It’s not personal, it’s just business” is false
- When walking away is critical to long-term success
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Website: http://www.tommybreedlove.com/
- Book: http://www.tommybreedlove.com/get-inspired/book-from-pawn-to-king/
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.