Healthcare Redefined - Focus on what matters: patient centred care through digital transformation
In this first episode of the Healthcare Redefined series, we explore how two advanced healthcare systems in the Asia Pacific region, Australia and Singapore, are driving digital transformation to ensure patient centred care is at the heart of the healthcare services.
- Professor Jeffrey Braithwaite, the founding director of the Australian Institute of Health Innovation and director of the Centre for Healthcare Resilience and Implementation Science at Macquarie University in Sydney
- Dr Loke Wai Chiong, head of integrated health promotion and clinical director of programmes, MOH Office of Healthcare Transformation, Singapore
- Ailing Sim Devadas, founding co- chair of the SingHealth Patient Advocacy Network, a patient group in Singapore
- Moderated by Elizabeth Sukkar, senior research manager, global health, Policy and Insights, Economist Impact
For more Healthcare Redefined content, please visit: https://healthcareredefinedapac.com
Relevant content from Philips:
- Global Future Health Index report: https://www.philips.com.au/a-w/about/news/future-health-index/reports/2022/healthcare-hits-reset
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.