Is it ever appropriate to fudge a little? (Season One, episode 8)
Bari Tessler is a little famous as a “financial therapist,” but even she gets rattled by the price of health care.
Also: What my family is doing for health insurance next year.
This is our Season One finale. Maybe you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter, so we can keep you posted as we prepare Season Two.
Also this week: A taste from one of the most painfully-hilarious things to hit the Internet for a long time. Welcome to Our Modern Hospital, Where if You Want to Know a Price, You Can Go F*** Yourself, published by McSweeney’s.
Find Us Online
- Website: http://armandalegshow.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/armandalegshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandalegshow
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/armandalegshow
- Host: Dan Weissman (www.danweissmann.com)
- Editor: Whitney Henry-Lester (thedarlingkiller.com)
- Consulting Producer: Daisy Rosario (@RunDMR)
- Audio Wizardy: Adam Raymonda (adamraymonda.com)
- Music: David Winer (wearefancymountain.com)