Kraft Heinz’s Rafael Oliveira: “Irrational Love” and how to create brand superfans
Rafael Oliveira is International Markets President at Kraft Heinz, which has operations in more than 50 countries. Now based in London, he started life in Rio de Janeiro where he says the democracy of the beach taught him how to negotiate with people from different backgrounds. In this interview we talk about:
· How Kraft Heinz handles global communication with staff and customers
· The value of regional teams within an international framework
· How he learned how to negotiate by playing football and surfing in Brazil
· The importance of food to the world’s economy
· How the cost-of-living crisis is affecting Kraft Heinz and its customers
· What “taste elevation” means and how acquisitions are helping achieve it
· The Ed Sheeran ‘Tingly Ted’s’ deal and how that happened
· Why people have an “irrational love” for Heinz and how superfans help the brand
· What is the perfect sauce?
· And… this one simple trick to get Heinz ketchup out of a glass bottle.
You can get all the latest interviews, news and analysis from the Evening Standard every day. Pick up the newspaper or go to standard.co.uk/business.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.