How to cope with workplace stress, with Professor Sir Cary Cooper
How do you cope with workplace stress, and what can companies do to help employees?
Professor Sir Cary Cooper is the founding director of workplace wellness specialist RobertsonCooper and 50th Anniversary Professor of Organizational Psychology and Health at the University of Manchester. In this show we talk about:
- The deprivation in LA that led him to give up ambitions of being a tax lawyer to help others
- How companies attitudes to workplace stress have changed over the decades
- Practical advice on dealing with stress and mental health both as an employee and employer
- Could a four day working week help?
- Why younger generations won’t stand for unhealthy offices
Cary’s appearing at the Watercooler event at London Olympia on May 25th and 26th. For more info and free tickets click here.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.