Podcast Special: Sreesanth Strikes Back
In the podcast Sreesanth speaks openly about:
• The ongoing ignorance of the BCCI plus their refusal to issue him with an NOC to play cricket once more
• His hopes for a post-Lodha Committee version of the BCCI
• What he’s been up to with Bollywood Movies and Politics over the past year
• His intention to challenge his ban through the Indian and International Courts
• EXCLUSIVE: His plan to defy the BCCI ban and play for his local club again on 18 February 2017
The podcast also features:
• Discussion with Dennis Freedman in Australia, author of “BCCI cannot act as jury and judge: Time to let Sreesanth make a comeback”
• Interview with Sreesanth’s UK Associate Eddie Gibbs on the recent communications with the BCCI, ICC and Cricket Scotland.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.