No Accounting for Taste ep119: MTD ITSA pilot, lost mojo and Pride
But while the profession has made great strides, change across wider society is still slow and gradual. Ben talks about ways firms can be more inclusive and how focusing on your culture can help firms beat the recruitment crunch.
Also on the show this week we look back at a week in accountancy that saw HMRC announce the expansion of its MTD ITSA pilot. The team finds out whether Ben will be encouraging clients to join the pilot.
The team also discusses the week’s other top stories, including the accounting vendors battling for the dominant share of the market and accountants losing their mojo. Ben shares a few tips on how he deals with the feeling of overwhelm when running his practice.
- Feeling deflated? Here's how to get your mojo back
- Accounting platforms gear up for battle of the five armies
- HMRC takes the handbrake off MTD ITSA pilot
- Pride month articles on AccountingWEB
- Ben Steele: A never-ending struggle with self-disclosure
Follow Ben Steele on Linkedin